2021 NDT in Aerospace Symposium Agenda
View the Complete 2021 Agenda Details »
|Evening Social Event
||No Scheduled Events
Abstract Submission is Now Closed.
Thanks to all those who submitted abstracts for NDT in Aerospace 2021.
Symposium Scope / Topics
- NDT Methods: ultrasound, x-ray, eddy current, thermal imaging, laser based and optical surface inspection etc.
- NDT Systems: Design, production integrated NDT&E, mobile NDT&E for maintenance, robotics, health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS)
- NDT Implications: Damage tolerance, ageing aircraft, human factors
- Material Characterization: conventional materials, additive manufacturing, recycling
- Component Inspection: Areostructures, space structures, engines, rotating machinery, repairs
- Numerical Simulation: physics of NDT, inspection processes, augmented reality
- Data Management: evaluation, signal processing, image processing, big data management, NDT 4.0
- Structural Health Monitoring: Principles, concepts, applications
- Prognostics and Health Management: Principles, concepts, applications
- Student Challenge: Inspection of an additively manufactured blade.
Presentations addressing the topics mentioned above and considering any NDT methods proposed such as thermal imaging, eddy current, ultrasonics, optics, x-ray testing and many others will be most welcome. Opportunities for exhibition of technology and posters will be provided, as well as technical visits to relevant aerospace related activities. The paper for proceedings will be published in NDT.net
- Open Access Archive of Nondestructive Testing ISSN 1435-4934.
2021 NDT Paper Guidelines .PDF »
2021 NDT Paper Sample .DOC »